School Business Manager
Application closing date
Thursday 19 April 2018 at 12 midnight
Grade 8 Level 1-4 (£25,374 to £28,626 per annum) reduced pro-rata
Term Time contract plus 3 weeks
Danesgate Community are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and self-motivated part-time School Business Manager. This is an exciting and challenging position, which would start May 2018.
The School Business Manager will be working with the existing School Business Manager and they will be expected to manage the effective provision of financial, contract and premises management including all aspects of the school’s resources management: annual budget planning, administration, contract management, support services, ICT, health and safety, premises and accessing external funding. Within the role you will be expected to support the Headteacher and Management Committee in the continuing improvements to financial management, and policy implementation for all aspects of health and safety on the premises.
- be an experienced individual who has a real commitment to the latest trends anddevelopments in School Business Management
- have had significant financial and management experience in a school and familiar with FMS, IntegrisG2, PS Financials and HR, having AAT or equivalent qualifications would be an advantage
- have excellent communication, problem solving and negotiation skills
- have high standards of ICT, English and Maths skills
- be a strategic and innovative thinker
- have good people management skills and experience of line management
- have a thorough understanding of the requirements of health and safety management in schools
- have experience of managing and procuring for contracts
- have a flexible approach to working
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For further information or to request an application pack, either email email@example.com or contact the school on 01904 642611. Alternatively, please send a large stamped addressed envelope to Danesgate Community, Fulford Cross, Fulford, York, YO10 4PB. Applications are accepted via post or email.
week commencing Monday 30 April 2018