- Teaching Assistant 2
Application closing date
- Monday 24th July (provisional)
Salary & Package
- Grade 4, Level 1-4 (£16,793 to £18,295 per annum) reduced pro-rata
- 32.5 hours per week
- term time only
- fixed term contract for one year, to run from 01.09.17 to 31.08.18
Danesgate is a specialist setting for 5-16 year olds with social, emotional and mental health needs. Danesgate is a very welcoming and vibrant place to work and offers significant opportunities for professional development for anyone who is committed to working with vulnerable young people.
We wish to recruit a teaching assistant to work across our campus and with a wide age range of different needs, fixed term from 01.09.17 to 31.08.18. We would be glad to hear from applicants who are new to the field of student support as well as from experienced colleagues.
Please ring Melanie Shepherd on 01904 642611 for a further chat if you would find this useful.
An application form is available to download below.
- Teaching Assistant Application Form and Declaration Form (.doc format)
- Teaching Assistant Application Form and Declaration Form (.pdf format)
Please submit completed forms by post or electronically to: Danesgate Community, Fulford Cross, Fulford, York, YO10 4PB or email email@example.com.
This post is subject to the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009 and as such shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a Disqualification Declaration. Any information supplied will be discussed at interview.