Vocational Skills Tutor – Hair & Beauty
Application closing date
Grade 7 Level 1-4 (£24,275- £26,343 per annum) reduced pro-rata
Permanent post, 32.5 hours per week.
We are looking to appoint a Vocational skills tutor – Hair & Beauty.
Danesgate is a specialist setting for 5-16 year olds with social, emotional and mental health needs. We wish to recruit a member of staff who can contribute to our Work Related Learning programmes. The post holder will be required:
- to work across our campus and with a wide age range of different needs and ages
- to work in our Hair & Beauty Salon and to deliver teaching/training to Awarding Vody standards as part of Danesgate Community
- to carry out all Awarding Body requirements
- to engage young people who may be disengaged from education offers significant opportunities for professional development for anyone who is committed to working with vulnerable young people.
An application form, job description and further details are available to download below. Please ring Melanie Shepherd on 01904 642611 for a further chat if you would find this useful.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service
This post is subject to the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009 and as such shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a Disqualification Declaration. Any information supplied will be discussed at interview.
Documents and Downloads
- Job Description and Further Information
- Application Form and Declaration Form (editable MS Word .doc format)
- Application Form and Declaration Form (.pdf format)
Thursday 28 March 2019 at 12 midnight
Friday 5 April 2019 – to be confirmed