Application closing date:
Leadership pay scale (L23-L30 £70,556 £83,757 per annum)
30 Hours per week
The governors wish to appoint an outstanding leader for this successful 5-16 age range specialist setting for social, emotional and mental health needs. Danesgate is an incredibly rewarding place to work and also offers the successful candidate a skilled staff team, supportive parents and established local partnerships.
Our pupils deserve the best staff and as Headteacher will need to:
- Be an exceptional educational practitioner who knows how to ensure our pupils get the care they need to have successful future lives
- Be committed to further extending links with local schools and other stakeholders
- Have the knowledge and experience to navigate the challenging and complex landscape of special needs provision
- Have the vision and leadership skills to continue the school’s journey towards being an outstanding provision.
The Danesgate Community welcomes applications from members of minority ethnic communities and those with disabilities.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This post is subject to the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009 and as such shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a Disqualification Declaration. Any information supplied will be discussed at interview.
For an application form, further details or to set up a visit to Danesgate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, PA to Headteacher & School Business Manager.
To apply please send your application form and accompanying letter please to email@example.com, or post to Danesgate Community, Fulford Cross, Fulford, York, YO10 4PB
Your letter should be no more than two sides of A4 (12 point font), and should describe how you would lead Danesgate in the next three years, including priorities and/or issues facing the school.
An application form and further details are available to download below.
- Letter from Chair of Governors
- Danesgate Information
- Job description and Person Specification
- Application Form (MS Word format)
- Application Form (.pdf format)
Wednesday 27th February 2020 at 12 Midnight
Tuesday 10th and Wednesday 11th March 2020