- Teaching Assistant – Level 2
Application closing date
- Grade 4, level 1-4 (£16,252 to £17,935 per annum)
- reduced pro rata
- 15 hours per week
- term time only
Danesgate is a specialist setting for 5-16 year olds with social, emotional and mental health needs. We wish to recruit a teaching assistant to work on our vocational courses. Danesgate is a very welcoming and vibrant place to work and offers significant opportunities for professional development for anyone who is committed to working with vulnerable young people.
Please see the job description below for more detail or ring Melanie Shepherd on 01904 642611 for a further chat if you would find this useful.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This post is subject to the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009 and as such shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a Disqualification Declaration. Any information supplied will be discussed at interview.
- The Danesgate Community – context and mission
- Job Description – Teaching Assistant Level 2
- Application Form and declaration form (.pdf format)
- Application Form and declaration form (Microsoft Word document)
- 11 February 2016 at 12 midnight
- 24 February 2016 (TBC)