- Teaching Assistant – Level 3
Application closing date
- Grade 6, level 1-4 (£19,805 to £22,415 per annum)
- reduced pro rata
- 1 permanent contract and 1 on fixed term contract (to 31.8.16)
- 32.5 hours a week
- term time only
Danesgate is a specialist setting for 5-16 year olds with social, emotional and mental health needs. We wish to recruit a teaching assistant to work across our campus and with a wide age range of different needs including Outreach. Danesgate is a very welcoming and vibrant place to work and offers significant opportunities for professional development for anyone who is committed to working with vulnerable young people.
There are two posts available – 1 permanent contract and 1 on fixed term contract (to 31.8.16).
Please ring Melanie Shepherd on 01904 642611 for a further chat if you would find this useful.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please submit completed forms by post or electronically to: Danesgate Community, Fulford Cross, Fulford, York, YO10 4PB or email email@example.com
- The Danesgate Community – context and mission
- Job Description – Teaching Assistant Level 3
- Application Form and declaration form (.pdf format)
- Application Form and declaration form (Microsoft Word document)
- Friday 8 January 2016 at 12 midnight
- Thursday 14 January 2016