Vocational skills tutor – Hospitality & Catering
Application closing date
Grade 8 level 1-4
37 Hours per week
Danesgate is a specialist setting for 5-16 year olds with social, emotional and mental health needs. We wish to recruit a member of staff who can contribute to our Work Related Learning programmes. The post holder will be required to work across our campus and with a wide age range of different needs and ages.
- To start September 2022.
- To work in our Professional Kitchen and to deliver teaching/training to awarding body standards as part of Danesgate Community.
- To carry out all Awarding Body requirements.
- To engage young people who may be disengaged from education offers significant opportunities for professional development for anyone who is committed to working with vulnerable young people.
Please ring Melanie Shepherd on 01904 642611 for a further chat if you would find this useful. Visits to the school are encouraged before application.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This post is subject to the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009 and as such shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a Disqualification Declaration. Any information supplied will be discussed at interview
Documents and Downloads
An application form and further details are available to download below.
- Job Description – Catering Hospitality Tutor
- Application Form and declaration form (editable MS Word .doc format)
- Application Form and declaration form (.pdf format)
Friday 13 May 2022 at 12 midnight
Please submit completed forms by post or electronically to: Danesgate Community, Fulford Cross, Fulford, York, YO10 4PB or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are accepted via post or email.